Principles of protecting personal data.
These Principles of protecting data (hereinafter „Principles“) describe methods of obtaining, using and other handling of personal data collected through a web interface www.richwayeu.com/ (hereinafter „web interface“).
Personal data administrator:
ALFIDA s.r.o., address J. A. Komenského 692/10, 250 88, Čelákovice
Registered within the business register of Prague Municipal Court, part C, insert 45833
Contact data for the personal data Administrator:
Postal mailing address: ALFIDA s.r.o, J. A. Komenského 692/10, 250 88, Čelákovice
Phone numbers: +420 326 995 453
+420 777 892 225
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data si extremely important to us. We are asking you to familiarize yourself with the Policy that contains important information regarding handling of your personal data and related rights and responsibilities.
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1. What rules do we follow when we handle personal data?
During handling of personal data we are following the law of Czech Republic and directly applicable regulations of the European Union, especially the directive of the Parliament of European Union and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27. April 2016 regarding the protection of physical entities in conjunction with processing of personal data and free movement of this data and regarding repealing of directive 95/46/ES (hereinafter „directive“ and law number 480/2004 Sb., regarding some services provided by information company and change of some laws in terms of later directives.
1.2. What is personal data?
Personal data is understood to be all information that indentify or can identify a specific physical entity.
Personal data are namely (although not exclusively):
- identification data, for ex. name and last name, date of birth, identification number,
- tax identification number, log in user name for user’s account;
- contact data, for ex. home address (or mailing address), telephone number, email address;
- Other data, for ex. bank information, information collected using cookies, IP adddress (network identificator) including type of browser, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to web interface and other similar information.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How do we collect your personal data?
2.2. On what basis and for what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Personal data given while placing an order can be processed by us without your expressed conset in order of conclusion and fulfilment of a contract, thus for a purpose of delivery of goods. Furthemore we can process this data on a basis and for a purpose of fulfillment of our responsibilities required by law ( namely record keeping requirements, archiving of Tax documents etc.) and on a basis of our authorized interest in order to protect our legal claims.
- Personal data given to open user account can be processed by us without your expressed consent oa n a basis of fulfillment of a contract and exclusively for the purpose of enabling an access, keeping and maintaining the user account.
To use your personal data for other purpose than for which it was obtained is possible only with your consent.
2.3. For how long do we use this data?
Personal data given in the framework of ordering goods or while registering is used by us only for the time period necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and responsibilities required by law, respectively to protect our legal claims.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Right to rescind a consent to processing of personal data
In case we proces your personal data only an a basis of your consent (without other legal purpose), you can rescind your consent at any time.
To rescind your cosent to processing of your personal data si possible at any time by:
- through sending e-mail to our contact e-mail address;
- by calling oir contact phone number;
- by sending a letter to our mailing address.
Rescinding the consent does not affect the legality of processing of data prior to the time of cancelling the consent.
3.2. Right to access to personal data
You have right to ask us for an information if we are processing your personal data. In case we are processing your data, you have the right to access this personal data and namely following information:
- purpose of processing;
- category of processed personal data;
- recipient or category of recipients that would be able access this data;
- time period for which this data would be stored.
Upon your request we will make available a copy of data being processed. If you request additional copies we may charge you an administrative fee that would not exceed expenses connected to making and delivering these additional copies.
3.3. Right to correction
In case your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request correction without delay, i.e. correction of incorrect data and/or inputing additional data.
3.4. The right to raise objection against processing
At any time you have the right to raise an objection against processing of your personal data, provided we are processing this data for a purpose of a direct marketing including any automated processing of personal data. After your objection we will stop processing your data these purposes.
3.5. Right to delete („right to be forgotten“)
You have the right to request that we delete your data if:
- personal data si no longer neede for purposes for which they have been collected or processed;
- you rescinded consent to processing;
- you have raised objection against processing of personal data;
- personal data were being processed illegaly.
If there are no legal reasons for denying the request to delete, we are required to to comply with your request.
3.6. Right to limit processing
You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data if:
- you are claiming that your personal data si incorrect;
- processing si illegal and you are requesting to limit processing of personal data instead of deleting personal data.
- we do not need your personal data for processing, however you are requesting it for determination, performance or defence of legal claims.
- you object to processing.
During this limit on processing we are only required to store your data; further processing si possible only with your consent or because of legal requirements.
In case the processsing of personal data is limited due to an objection against processing, the limitation si in effect for the time needed for us to determine if we are required to comply with your request.
In case the processing of personal data is limited due to a claim of inacuracy of data this limitation lasts during the time period needed to check the accuracy of the data.
3.7. Right to portability of data
You have the right to portability of your personal data that you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable formate and its transfer to another manager of personal data.
3.8. How can you apply your rights?
Your rights in connection with personal data can be applied through our contact information. All information and tasks will be provided to you without any unnecessary delay.
We will fully cooperate with you in order to protect your personal data. However if you would not be sat satisfied with our efforts, you have the right to turn to an appropriate authority, namely the Office of protection of personal data (http://www.uoou.cz), that is overseeing the personal data protection. This provision does not preclued you from contacting the Office of protection of personal data with your request ditectly.
If your home address, place of employment or the place of an alleged breach of personal data happened to be outside of Czech republic in another member state of European Union, you may contact an appropriate office overseeing personal data protection in that member state.
- ADMINISTRAION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Who si processing your personal data?
We are administrator of personal data in the letter of this directive.
Within the scope that si necessary for a fulfillment of a contract or other responsibilities, we are authorized to transfer your personal data to other persons, for example to shippers or others involved in a fulfillment a contract or our responsibilities. Possibly we can also authorize other processors and recepients of personal data. Who specifically precesses your personal data will be convey to you based on your inquiry. Your personal data will not be transfered to states outside of Europen Union, except when it would be necessary to fulfill a contract or for other legal purpose in concordance with the rules of such transfer astablished by a determined directive.
Your personal data si further processed by:
United Parcel Service;
Česká pošta s.p.;
Wedos Internet, a.s.;
4.2. Which personal data are we processing?
Personal and other data are fully protected against malfeasance. Personal data will be processed in electronic form by automated mode or in a print form by no automated method.
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored inside a computer or other electronic device of every visitor to a web interface that enable function of a web interface.
5.2. What cookies and for what purpose is a web interface using them?
Web interface si using relational (temporary) cookies, that are automatically deleted after the end of browsing the web interface. Furthermore it uses permanent cookies that remain inside your device until you delete them.
Following are Cookies used by the web interface:
- first party cookies – these cookies are attached to the domaif of our web interface; these are necessary cookies and performance cookies that may be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies – enable navigation of the web interface and use of the basic functions; these do not identify you in anyway and they are not related to personal data.
- performance cookies – serve for analyzing the way the web interface si being used(number of visits, time spent on the web interface etc.); data collected through these cookies are anonymus.
5.3. Used services of Google company
If you are interested in how does Google uses data that receives from us and how to edit or prohibit processing, you can learn this information by clicking on following link: http://www.google.com/intl/cs/policies/privacy/partners/.
This Policy si effective from 25 May 2018